If you run a web application (for example wordpress) and you're seeing memory exhausted errors, this is often down to PHP Memory Limit.
You can change this in your web hosting panel. Here's how:
- Login to cPanel Control Panel
- Scroll to the Software Section
- Select Select PHP Version
- Click the Switch to PHP Options link on the right
- Look for memory_limit in the list. You will find this is probably set to 64M or 128M
- Click on the current value and select a new one. 256M should do it. If you do select any higher, it won't matter as the server is configured to only allow a max of 256M
- Click Apply. Click Save at the bottom of the screen
- Job done
If you are using Wordpress, you can also set this by adding the following to your wp-config.php file:
That shoudl fix it.